Five types of outdoor lounge chairs
Outdoor leisure chair is an outdoor product for pedestrians to rest. It is mainly used in public places such as parks, communities, large playgrounds and shopping centers. With the development of The Times, outdoor leisure chair has entered most of the small and medium-sized cities, become a beautiful scenery of the city, bring convenience to people, make the environment more harmonious.
Five types of outdoor lounge chairs:
1. Rattan chair: all kinds of bamboo chair frame, rattan leather chair. Accordingly, there are rattan armchair, rattan ring chair, rattan master chair and other varieties. Rattan chairs are breathable and elastic. It is best to choose a chair with a backrest and place a footboard so that the legs can lie flat to prevent lower limb ischemia.
2. Folding chairs: For centuries, folding chairs have been considered one of the most important pieces of furniture and status symbols. In ancient civilizations, folding chairs were not only used for people to sit down, but also for various formal occasions and ceremonies. In ancient Egyptian furniture, folding chair is listed as one of the most important outdoor leisure chair furniture. The development of the folding chair began between 2000 and 1500 BC. The original folding chairs were not only reserved for military commanders on the battlefield, but were also symbols of power and prestige. Despite the passage of time, the folding chair still carries symbols of power.
3. Reclining chair: Reclining chair is one of the fashionable and functional furniture in Qing Dynasty. At the end of feudal society in China, technology and skills continued to improve. People pay more and more attention to the quality of life, the classification of daily necessities is more and more detailed, some new types of furniture such as recliner also produced. Recliners also have many nicknames, such as "front chair," "warm chair," "carefree chair," "spring chair," which are different names for a certain type of recliner. Modern recliners can be made of rosewood, bamboo, rattan, aluminum alloy, etc.
4. Armchair: A general term for a back with arms. Except for armchairs and crosschairs, all are called armchairs. Its style and decoration are both simple and complex. It is often combined with a coffee table. The hall is flanked by four chairs and two tables for symmetrical display.
5. Swivel chair: The upper shape is not much different from the ordinary chair, but there is a rotating shaft called "single ladder leg" below the surface of the seat, which allows the human body to rotate left and right when sitting. The swivel chair was not an early arrival. It is one of the chairs that Chinese furniture absorbed the foreign style earlier.